-Self- 2003-12-01 — 2016-04-11
I still continue providing my services as freelance web developer. If I like the project I will work on it, it's just passion. Worked with companies around the world.
- Created several health related applications, most of them electronic medical records, but also a few data processing and visualization tools. Most of them for free since they where non-profit organizations. My two-cents to health research.
- Built a mobile application to capture data from patients to analyze that and help physicians to research and write articles about findings.
Gravity4 2015-03-05 — 2016-03-22
Helped to create the best marketing tools for publishers. I've been assigned to work on the AddNow product. Worked on the backend and frontend of the application, using Python/Django and AngularJS respectively.
- Redesigned MongoDB database structure from plain events to time series.
- Worked on the single page application for the publisher's dashboard using AngularJS.
- Used Django to create the application APIs, and setup JSON Web Token authentication.
- Applied E2E and unit tests using Protractor and karma.
Munchkin Fun 2011-12-01 — 2015-03-06
Miami based company focused in events for kids. I've created two applications for them. Both to aggregate kids events to the calendar in several cities and accept reservations, keep track of customers and generation of newsletters online.
- Created the both applications from scratch, using Python, Django, MongoDB, Celery, Saltstack.
- Built a server infrastructure with load balancers, task execution servers (mailers, map/reduce processing, subscription, etc), app server, databases and CDN. We used Amazon AWS and DigitalOcean APIs to automate the deployment process.
- Implemented widget system to embed calendars in customers sites.
- Setup Wordpress for communication and created plugins to connect to main apps.
- I still maintain their servers
Quolaw 2012-12-10 — 2014-08-12
Application oriented to law firms to keep track of all cases on the office and on the go. I was the second developer of the company and been working on the main application and the mobile app.
- Helped in the optimization and added new features to the backend server (Python/Django) using Django REST Framework for the API.
- Worked on the frontend application using Backbone.js and connecting with the backend API.
- Created the hybrid mobile application using Cordova with AngularJS and Restangular.
Entaste LLC 2010-11-10 — 2012-11-18
Digital wine list for restaurants with a lot of information about wines and taste notes by best sommeliers in the market. I worked with them since day zero.
- Built the database schema using MongoDB for the wine data, and PostgreSQL for the user information.
- Worked on the admin and business dashboard, as well as the main site using Python and Django.
- Setup scripts to process data and create reports using MongoDB aggregation framework and task workers using Celery and Redis to process data.
Dellustrations 2010-01-13 — 2010-06-21
I've been contracted to create a website to sell print works. The site was called PrintedPiece and it was completely made using Python and Django.
- Created the server application to process the images and send work to print office.
Freshout 2008-09-01 — 2009-09-29
Worked on several client's works. Managed people on different products.
- Worked on a Wordpress plugin to edit content in line.
- Helped with an application that connected to physical sensors and fetched data to display on a dashboard.
HiDef 2005-06-01 — 2008-09-27
Company based in Albuquerque by then, we created websites for big clients.
- Created a huge Drupal website with a bunch of custom modules.
- Helped to build new things and research about new technologies to be applied to our stack.
AXG Tecnonexo 2003-12-01 — 2004-12-18
Argentina's company that created eLearning courses for companies' customer and employees training.
-hidden- 2001-10-01 — 2003-11-27
[agency name hidden by their request] worked on several sites for this Miami based agency.
- Sliced websites from PSD to plain HTML or Wordpress websites.
i-logic Studio 2000-07-01 — 2005-04-25
Founded this small company with a friend, and worked for many local clients.
- Created several static and dynamic websites, from plain marketing sites to huge forms apps.
Pergamino.com 1998-12-01 — 1999-05-15
Escuela de Enseñanza Técnica N1 1992-03-01 — 1998-12-15
MongoDB Inc 2012-05-22 — 2012-05-25
- API Development
- Unit tests
- Amazon AWS
- Internet of Things (IoT)
Leandro is an excellent full stack engineer. He implements every solution with detail. He is proactive and also an excellent colleague. Besides he also has entrepreneur vision!. It has been a great a experience working with him.
— Matias Kruk
Leandro is a great software engineer. His technical skills are very good and allow him to respond easily to any challenge. He is always looking out to the latest technology and is concerned with the best implementation to solve each use case. He is very responsible and always available to lend a hand to a colleague. Leandro is a great element to any software development team.
— Sérgio Peixoto
Knowledgable and humble are some of Leandro's most prominent traits, I had the pleasure working by his side for over 5 years in several projects and I always admired his ability to deep dive into any challenge and acquire new skills easily. A great team player you can always trust under any circumstances!
— Amit Ashckenazi